5 Things To Do When Boredom Strikes
Bored already? Well the summer’s just begun hasn’t it? But still no point in pointing out how useless you are. I’d rather go on with telling you ways to get rid of boredom.
- Twitter – It’s a short messaging service. Much similar to the status updates on Facebook. It’s currently the most ‘in’ thing. If you aren’t a member go sign up now and get a life. However it may take you a certain amount of time to fully comprehend its use and some more time to actually use it. Happy Twittering anyway. Add me if you do join.
- Facebook – Do i have to write something about this too? If you haven’t been in a cave for the last two years you probably know about this already. Its a social networking site that allows you to keep in touch with your friends and even helps you make new one’s. However if you slightly english challenged you’d have a problem navigating this website. It needs some getting used to. But still you could always try it out. Add me on facebook.
- WordPress or Blogger – If creative writing is your forte then blogging is certainly meant for you, if not, well you can still blog. Blog about any topic under the sun, be it movies, music or just hot girls. WordPress and Blogger have their certain pros and cons which you will realize once you start using them. Getting visitors to your blog may seem like a tough job at first but if you’re regular with your writing. The traffic will just flow in. And since you’re already reading this article on my blog i assume you know what a blog is. Go and try it out!
- Books – A good thing to do when you’re bored is to read books or maybe even write them. If you haven’t read a single storybook in your life i suggest you start with ‘Alice In Wonderland’ an evergreen fairytale. Then you can move up to Enid Blyton who has a lot many books to offer even the most casual reader. Then ofcourse you could give ‘Harry Potter’ a try. If you like it though you should go read authors like Phillip Pullman, Christopher Paolini, Tamora Pierce, Samit Basu, Terry Pratchett, Rick Riordian and Eoin Colfer. That should be enough for one summer i guess.
- Movies – Last but not the least, go see a movie. Any one you wish to see, doesn’t matter actually.