God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle’s flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so……. He called it … Dad
The Universe was created when the divine He & She got together after one of the godly banquets for a bit of fun. They fused their bodies in a manner, which is beyond the scope of this book and their auras reacted. Though it killed both of them, the massive amount of energy floated through Time and Space. Time was the domain of Samyius and Space that of Antarixius. They were the only two heathen gods left. All others were either the offsprings of the older heathen gods with mortals or the Gen-X, the Earthen gods. The big chunk of energy generated from the bodies of the divine He & She floated through free time and space, coming terms to itself every million years or so. Finally it raised a question ‘Why should I?’ and blew apart with a big bang. Samyius and Antarixius had trouble controlling the energy and they were the only ones qualified enough to do so. They wove an intricate black web from their blood magic and cotained the energy in it. Once everything settled down, both the gods entered the realm of black starfire but found themselves to be mere reflections., Incomplete and Powerless. The gods then felt scared and withdrew. They had unknowingly created a magical realm far beyond their control. They poured their Xpirit and might into whatever useless items they could find nearby and put them into the realm. The chasm suddenly expanded, exploded and came to a standstill. The universe was born.
Bored already? Well the summer’s just begun hasn’t it? But still no point in pointing out how useless you are. I’d rather go on with telling you ways to get rid of boredom.
- Twitter – It’s a short messaging service. Much similar to the status updates on Facebook. It’s currently the most ‘in’ thing. If you aren’t a member go sign up now and get a life. However it may take you a certain amount of time to fully comprehend its use and some more time to actually use it. Happy Twittering anyway. Add me if you do join.
- Facebook – Do i have to write something about this too? If you haven’t been in a cave for the last two years you probably know about this already. Its a social networking site that allows you to keep in touch with your friends and even helps you make new one’s. However if you slightly english challenged you’d have a problem navigating this website. It needs some getting used to. But still you could always try it out. Add me on facebook.
- WordPress or Blogger – If creative writing is your forte then blogging is certainly meant for you, if not, well you can still blog. Blog about any topic under the sun, be it movies, music or just hot girls. WordPress and Blogger have their certain pros and cons which you will realize once you start using them. Getting visitors to your blog may seem like a tough job at first but if you’re regular with your writing. The traffic will just flow in. And since you’re already reading this article on my blog i assume you know what a blog is. Go and try it out!
- Books – A good thing to do when you’re bored is to read books or maybe even write them. If you haven’t read a single storybook in your life i suggest you start with ‘Alice In Wonderland’ an evergreen fairytale. Then you can move up to Enid Blyton who has a lot many books to offer even the most casual reader. Then ofcourse you could give ‘Harry Potter’ a try. If you like it though you should go read authors like Phillip Pullman, Christopher Paolini, Tamora Pierce, Samit Basu, Terry Pratchett, Rick Riordian and Eoin Colfer. That should be enough for one summer i guess.
- Movies – Last but not the least, go see a movie. Any one you wish to see, doesn’t matter actually.